Procedure of Renewal of Mayor’s Permit to Operate a Business. (Face to Face)
Applicant submits the complete requirements for verification and assessment to the BPLO receiving
officer in any of the following lanes:
Priority Lane – for senior citizen, pregnant, person with disability and men and women
applicants with young children with them ages 10 years old and below.(GAD)
Express lane – for applicants with 1-2 application.
Bulk Lane- for applicants with three (3) or more application.
1. Original and 1 Photocopy of Proof of income (latest Income Tax Return from the BIR or
Audited Financial Statement). The original copy shall be returned to the applicant.
2. 1 Original copy of Market Clearance for market stall holder. (The clearance shall be returned to
the applicant upon release of the mayor’s Permit.
3. 1 Photocopy of the Certificate of Authority or Valid Provisional Certificate of Authority for Head
Office of Pawnshop and Money Service Business (JMC No. 1 Series of 2019)
4. 1 Photocopy of BSP Letter on the Issuance of Code for Pawnshops Offices and Money
Service Business other than Head Office.
Procedure of securing of New Mayor’s Permit to Operate a Business.(Face to Face)
Applicant submits 1 copy of duly accomplished and signed application form and requirements to the
New Applicants Lane
The requirements submitted by the applicant shall be forwarded electronically by the BPLO to the
regulatory offices for their approval. Once approved the application proceed to Step 2.
CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants of new business permits shall comply with the requirements listed in the unified
application form (UAF) of the City Government. The UAF shall be accomplished and signed for
1. 1 original copy of duly filled- out Application Form
2. 2 copies of Sketch of Business Location
3. 1 Original copy and 1 photocopy of Certificate of Occupancy of the space/building where
business is located. The original copy shall be returned to the applicant upon verification.
4. 1 Photocopy of DTI/SEC/CDA Certificate
Other possible requirements for new application:
1 original copy of Market Clearance and 1 photocopy contract of Lease for Market Stall
If business location is not owned, 1 photocopy of Valid Lease Contract/Authority/Certification
from the property owner; Notice of Award (The building/space owner should have a valid
business permit as lessor or real estate rental)
Requirements that may be determined upon evaluation of the application, such as:
a. 1 original copy of Affidavit of No Improvement/Electrical Plan (for change of use)
b. 1 original copy of Affidavit of non-objection/Manifestation on