Contact No.: (052) 480-3869
1. Approves ordinances and passes resolutions necessary for an efficient and effective government;
2. Generates and maximizes use of resources and revenues for priority development plans;
3. Regulates activities relative to the use of land, buildings and others structures within the city;
4. Approves ordinances and passes resolutions to ensure delivery of basic services and facilities for effective and efficient government;
5. Enacts ordinances, approves resolutions, appropriate funds that would enhance the economic, social and political development of the city and general welfare of the inhabitants.
To enhance the economic, social and political development of the city through the enactment of resolutions and ordinances conformably to the powers vested upon it by law.
“We pledge and commit to deliver quality services to our clients, willing to serve with integrity, demonstrative sensitivity. Be polite and courteous and treat everyone equally; to refrain from humor mongering and be able to serve with loyalty, honesty and transparency.”