Head: Jesus J. Kallos
Contact No.: (052) 742-1739
To promote sustainable agri-fishery productivity and profitability by empowering the farming and fishing communities through a modernized technology and commodity-based agriculture.
1. Increase production by modernizing agriculture and fisheries of national standard;
2. Reduce poverty incidence by increasing rural income;
3. Promote sustainable agriculture;
4. Empower farmers and fisherfolks;
5. Policy reforms for an ecologically balanced environment and sustainable agriculture;
6. Perform other task related to Agriculture as stated in the Local Government Code.
“We pledge and commit to be consistent in applying the rules and regulations to our tasks.”